Sunday, November 18, 2012

why mess with majestic grace

Thank you God for the majestic grace all around us.  The majestic way a horse moves, the majestic way the water moves and the fish swim.  I was on my daily walk after church and marveling at all the wonder of the
universe.  Today was a Jesus filled day at Reverb. thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus.  I have not been able to stop smiling the last couple of days because I feel God making his way into my life in big ways.  However, when I got to my usually serene, peaceful retreat place where I speak to God and the heavens I was heartbroken to see that the fish that I usually watch do graceful dances in the water were all floating on top and sinking in the bottom of the pond.  As I stood there flabbergasted I prayed that it was my imagination but went to another part of pond and the same scene flooded my eyes.  I immediately called the
Park Rangers and notified them.  They said that it must be something someone had put in the water. 
They will send someone to take water samples and find out what happened. 

I dont understand why these things happen to the creatures God has given us and asked for his message of
understanding.  He has no control over what people choose to do and hopes that we make good decisions in a respectful manner. 
I urge you to be more respectable to mother earth, as it is the only planet we have to live on at this time.
Please leave no trace if you find yourself in the great outdoors and put trash and spills in the proper places.

God has given us so many precious resources but I am sure he did not intend for us to ruin the gifts he supplied for us to sustain.  There are limits to use what we have been given and I wish more people would
respect their surroundings.  What legacy do you want to leave behind? A legacy filled with death or one filled with beauty and life. 

God has reached out to me this week more than ever and I am so grateful.  I have been blessed with healings of my lungs, finding my dog Freedom, my son being released from hospital and on way to recovery,
and other son finding a place to stay.  Thank you, thank you, Thank you.  I have no doubt that if I continue
to be faithful to God and Jesus that I too will be able to find a home before I am on the streets.  I am so grateful for the people who made this safehouse shelter possible and pray that they are blessed.  I pray that
Jesus will place me in a home that is special for my needs where I can be of service to the community and
help others. 

Please join me in supporting the parks and wildlife and respect the wonders of the world that only God can
provide by enjoying the life God has given you.  If this was the only day God could answer your prayers what would you be thankful for and what would you pray for?

I am thankful for having Jesus enter my  heart and life and all the blessings that come with that.  I would pray that I find the purpose God put me here for and for placing me in a home environment that is appropriate to the service I am to give in his name.  Thank you Jesus.  God Bless and Angels on your pillows to all. I

No comments:

Post a Comment