Monday, November 12, 2012

Gods wonders of the world

Thank you God for the blessings of this beautiful world and planet. I am so grateful to be able to breathe
in the crisp clean air and enjoy the majestic mountains here in colorado.  When I am having a bad day
and need to escape from my troubles I find peace in praying and meditating while walking in nature.
I feel your warm arms hugging me as I bask in the sunshine and release my worries up to you. 
I am so grateful to be one of your children. I have had many struggles and satan continues to try to
draw me from your graces but I had to stop and write in my journal that I rebuke Satan for God
is my salvation and I trust only him.  Through Jesus Christ I have been able to communicate with
God daily and some might not believe my blessings.  I have no doubt that God does exist and if you
are still and silent long enough you will hear or feel him responding to your requests/needs/prayers.

I begin each day anew with more love for God and Jesus each day.  I would like others to feel the
prescence of God and become empowered to overcome any obstacle.  If anyone would like to
know the majestic grace and peace just post here and God will tell me and you what it is you need to
hear.  I would like to say that sometimes we dont understand and are not patient enough but God
never forsakes us.  Just call out his name and he will come.  First you need to forgive yourself and
others and then the doors and windows to Gods house will fill yours.

Thought of the day:  Look at the world and your situation with the wonder and amazement of a young
child and you will find the peace and love God has intended for you.

Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment