Friday, November 16, 2012

dont forget who you are

Today I would like to remind you not to forget who you are:  You are a wonderful, beautiful, energetic, loving child of God.  Remember to look up as you go about your day/evening and thank God for the
things in your life.  I am so very grateful to know that God is real and that He is my one and only Father.
I feel his love, comfort, and direction.  As the world turns on its axis so does our own inner worlds.
Dont be fooled by the turmoil, for this is a falsehood that will only pull you farther and farther away from
your true purpose.  God brought you to this world to shine love and light and to help others.  You can help
others in a big way or a small way.  God sees and knows all and when you help others with a pure heart without expecting anything in return no matter how minor or small you think it is, God will reward you and bless you for your services. 

I had forgotten who I was and let others tell me how to act and what to do for many many years.
I asked for forgiveness from my true Father, God and he has saved my life more than once.  I am grateful for Jesus dying for my sins and have been saved from the evils of this world.  I have lived through childhood
abuses too many to list, hurricanes, storms, bad relationships, domestic abuse and now homelessness and I
am in awe of the majestic grace and peace I am filled with now.  As soon as I realized that it was time to
shut out the other voices and directions of society and family that were not serving me well anymore I was saved once again from dying at the hands of a man who I thought I loved.  Through Gods love and the bible
I am here today.  Wonderful things are happening and I see the majestic grace of Gods love for us all.

If you are struggling with inner conflict or outer conflict I urge you to sit quietly and take a deep breath while listening to your heart.  Visualize it being filled with a wonderful warm light and ask God for your forgiveness of not seeking him.  Talk or pray to God to release your fears and to protect you from enemies or friends who do not serve you well and try to close your door to God.  Thank God for the life he gives you and ask
that he guide you to the purpose he has for you.  Do not forget who you are when the world comes crashing down on you.  Be proud to be a child of God and speak of God and Jesus as often as you can.  The mind has the power to do almost anything. So today I ask you to set your mind free of negative, past baggage and open up to the vacation and trip that God will guide you on.  Think of what you would like to do and be and see it in your mind and heart and THANK GOD as if it is a reality and it will soon manifest in your life.

Thank you God for letting me find who I am.  I am forever your child and will follow you and Jesus on this
world and all other existence.  Please let this posting help others as I truly want to save others the heartache
that I have lived.  My hope is to encourage others to live in the light not the dark through Jesus and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment